The first step in learning more about the Executive MBA program from Texas A&M's Mays Business School is to attend an information session.
The information sessions begin with a presentation from our admissions team, and then transition to a question and answer session with a panel of current and former program participants.
The admissions team presents an overview of the Executive MBA program – and highlights the benefits of earning your MBA from Texas A&M. During the panel session, our current and former MBA students answer questions candidly and openly, and give attendees a clear picture of the Executive MBA experience.
We hope you will join us for one of our upcoming information sessions.
During walk-in advising days, there are no sign-in times, candidates can simply walk in and meet with an admissions officer during the designated times.
2014-2015 Information Sessions
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 – 6:30pm
- Thursday, November 6, 2014 – 6:30pm
- Saturday, December 13, 2014 – 10:00am
- Thursday, January 8, 2015 – 6:30pm
- Thursday, February. 5, 2015 – 6:30pm
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 – 6:30pm
- Thursday, April 2, 2015 – 6:30pm
- Walk-In Advising--Saturday, May 9, 2015—10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Walk-In Advising--Saturday, May 16, 2015—10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 19, 2015—6:30 pm
- Walk-In Advising--Saturday, May 23, 2015—10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Walk-In Advising/Financial Aid Workshop- Saturday, May 30, 2015—10 a.m.-4 p.m
Within 48 hours of the session, please RSVP by calling (979) 845-4714.
Information session location
Information sessions at our new campus facility, located at the intersection of Plaza Way and Sorella Court in CITYCENTRE.
Information sessions scheduled on Thursdays begin at 6:30 pm. Sessions scheduled on Saturdays begin at 10:00 am. Light refreshments will be served. Attendees are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes early if possible.