The first step in learning more about the Executive MBA program from Texas A&M's Mays Business School is to attend an information session.
The information sessions begin with a presentation from our admissions team, and then transition to a question and answer session with a panel of current and former program participants.
The admissions team presents an overview of the Executive MBA program – and highlights the benefits of earning your MBA from Texas A&M. During the panel session, our current and former MBA students answer questions candidly and openly, and give attendees a clear picture of the Executive MBA experience.
We hope you will join us for one of our upcoming information sessions.
Upcoming information sessions
- Oct. 10 (Thursday, 6:30-8:30 pm)
- Nov. 7 (Thursday, 6:30-8:30 pm)
- Dec. 4 (Wednesday, 6:30 – 8:30 pm)
- Jan. 9 (Thursday, 6:30-8:30 pm)
- Feb. 6 (Thursday, 6:30-8:30 pm) Faculty Panel
- Feb. 12 (Wednesday 6:30 – 8:30 pm)
- March 8 (Saturday, 10:00-11:30 am)
- April 3 (Thursday, 6:30-8:30 pm)
- May 1 (Thursday, 6:30-8:30 pm)
Within 48 hours of the session, please RSVP by calling (979) 845-4714.
Information session location
Information sessions at our new campus facility, located at the intersection of Plaza Way and Sorella Court in CITYCENTRE.