How to Apply
Fall 2013 application deadlines
Applications to the Executive MBA program are reviewed in five rounds. To be considered for admission into the program, please be sure to submit all application materials by one of the following dates:
- Round 1 - November 1, 2012
- Round 2 - January 15, 2013
- Round 3 - March 1, 2013
- Round 4 - April 15, 2013
- Round 5 - May 15, 2013 June 15, 2013
Required application materials
- Web-based application, including application fee and essay questions
- Scanned copies of transcripts from each senior-level post-secondary institution attended for review process. Official transcripts are required after accepting admission offer to meet university requirements.
- Three letters of recommendation, submitted either electronically or by mail
- Professional resume
- Letter of organizational commitment
Executive MBA Program applications are reviewed by the admissions committee, which selects qualified candidates based on work experience, leadership skills, and academic potential. Due to high demand for participation in the program, candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible.
Applications are evaluated based on:
- Professional work experience, career progress, and advancement potential
- Significant managerial experiences (current and progressive)
- Potential to contribute significantly to the learning experiences of the program
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Motivation and commitment to complete the program
- Ability to balance an academically demanding program, ongoing career responsibilities, and personal life
If selected to continue the admission process, the candidate will participate in a personal interview. A personal interview with the program’s admissions committee is an integral part of the application review process. The interviews are by invitation only.
Upon notification of selection for admission, a deposit of $500 is required to hold your seat in the class.
Click here to log-in to the online application system.