The Executive MBA Program from Mays Business School at Texas A&M University is a rigorous program designed for executive and business professionals. Based in the CITYCENTRE development, in West Houston, this two-year program is built on an innovative curriculum that focuses on creating value in your organization. Through peer discussion, case studies, and dynamic interaction with our accomplished faculty, the Texas A&M Executive MBA Program provides our participants with skills and knowledge they can put to work immediately.
Beyond earning an MBA from Mays Business School, our graduates benefit from an expansive network of MBA graduates, and from the international power of the Texas A&M University “Aggie Network.”
- Degree: Participants earn the MBA degree from Texas A&M University. All of the degree programs of the Mays Business School at Texas A&M University are accredited by AACSB.
- Schedule: The program begins with a new class of participants each August. Classes meet Friday and Saturday of alternating weekends 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at our private classroom facility at CITYCENTRE in Houston, Texas.
- Curriculum: Participants complete 45 credit hours covering the major disciplines of business during the program.
- Length: The program is taught over a two-year period. It requires 18 months of attendance during the fall and spring semesters. No meetings are held during the summer months.
- Admissions: Applications are accepted and reviewed in five rounds of admission. See How to Apply for instructions.
- Cost: Program cost for the class beginning August 2015 is $86,000*.